Samsung Odin alternatives for Windows 7/8/10: Odin is a Windows based tool that is used to install a firmware or ROM for your smartphones. This software is a life saver whenever you brick your phone or when your phone doesn’t operate as it should be. This software communicates with your Samsung Galaxy and Windows computer by using a USB cable. Today we are going to discuss Samsung ODIN alternatives for Windows. What does Brick mean? First of all, we need to know why we use these tools or Software like Odin for Windows 7/8/10 or what is a bricked phone? Bricking means when your smartphone’s operating system no longer works or it is completely destroyed that it can’t be fixed. In other words, if your device remains as useful as a brick then it is called a bricked device. Things you need to install ROM:
- Have a backup of all your data
- A Windows computer
- USB cable to connect your smartphone and PC
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
Samsung Odin alternatives for Windows 7/8/10:
ROM Manager- ROM manager is a great tool in the categories of Software like Odin for Windows 7/8/10. All you need is finding an ideal custom ROM for your device and this tool does the rest. Installing steps using ROM Manager:
- First, install the ROM Manager on your Android phone.
- Open the app and go to the main menu, and tap the ‘Flash Clockwork Mod Recovery’.
- Select your phone’s model, now your phone will reboot and flashing CWM.
- If you haven’t backed up your data, click on ‘Backup Current ROM’.
- Now grant the superuser permission and wait for the backup process to complete.
- Now, reopen ROM Manager and select Install ROM from SD card.
- Go to the folder where you have your ROM file, a box will pop up and in this, you have to select Wipe Data and Cache’ and ‘Wipe Dalvik’.
- Your phone now reboots and starts installing ROM, wait at least 15 minutes.
- When the process completes, you will be asked to enter Google account details. Just enter them and you have successfully installed the ROM by using the Samsung ODIN alternatives for Windows.
ROM Toolbox- ROM toolbox Pro is the best Odin alternatives to flash Samsung Android phones. It is the application with several advanced features, so you can choose from the options. This has been considered the best Odin alternatives to flash Samsung Android phones because of its ability to make Backup of your data. As ROM Toolbox is a pro version so it provides a lot of great features that are beyond our expectations. This simple tool saves a lot of time and saves your device from misbehaving. This app among several Samsung ODIN alternatives for Windows offers the root browser. This way you can have access to the files and folders that you wouldn’t be able to cause of malfunctioning of your phone. This also provides the ability to create flash able zips of your apps and this way it offers the ROM Manager itself. I hope you will find Samsung ODIN alternatives for Android smartphones. If you have any suggestions or queries please comment below also do not forget to like us on Facebook.